17 pictures from the Paris March that show the world can’t be fooled by hypocrisy. These pictures show how social media activists reacted to the infamous picture from the Paris March for Freedom of Expression. Ironically, many of these leaders are accused of war crimes and/or human rights violations especially against journalists and freedom of expression.
Both Netanyahu, directly responsible for the murder of thousands of Palestinians including 17 journalists, and Mahmoud Abbas, whose security forces, while protecting Israeli occupation and settlers, continue to arrest journalists and political activists, came under fire.
1) It turned out that the world “leaders” were not leading the masses. Nor were the masses marching behind the leaders.
2) Some activists added their touch to the infamous picture by adding people who should have been there too but could not due to personal circumstances such as death or massacring people.
Note: missing from this picture are the Joker, Gargamel, and Bart Simpsons
3) Netanyahu is responsible for killing +2269 Palestinians including 17 journalists and 516 kids in Gaza is marching against terror in Paris
4) A terrorist is leading a march against terror.
5) Is not that awkward?
6) Netanyahu is still soaked in Palestinian blood.
7) Raise your hand if you are a war criminal!
8) Look what I did to Gaza! Look!
9) I did that too.
10) Meanwhile in Gaza, people are still matching with the dead bodies of their kids. Thanks to Israel.
11) And conspiracy theories have also started working…
12) List of human rights violations by most of those present
13) And Mahmoud Abbas forced himself through to say hi to Merkel.
14) Basically Mahmoud Abbas was everywhere
15) Except of course in Gaza
16) Mahmoud Abbas has stepped on the bodies of about 5 thousand Palestinians murdered by Israel in Gaza to join the France March.
17) And the one with the Orthodox Jewish Newspaper cropping all FEMALES from the photo
Bonus: Netanyahu tweeted this picture which clearly shows a deliberate chopping of Mahmoud Abbas, except his ear.